Join the OHLN initiatives to combat new and re-emerging infectious disease (EID), zoonosis, and biorisk spectrum
A. Communication Forum of Higher Education Laboratory Network
A forum that brings together university health laboratoriesto become a forum for communication and sharing of information between management, laboratory assistants, experts, policy makers regarding laboratory policies, and others.
- Support the efforts in linking human and animal health laboratories to enhance identification and early detection capacity of new/re emerging infectious diseases, zoonosis, and biorisk spectrum control
- Technical support to strengthen the implementation of the Laboratory Biorisk Management System (LBMS) according to international and national standards through training, mentoring of biorisk management assessment, and national policy advocacy
- Connect laboratory expert, researcher, and practitioners, and biorisk management from various sectors to carry out discussion, sharing information, and research in order to provide evidence based-data for future national policy.
C. Membership Type (Basic and Premium)
- If a new Laboratory registers, the Laboratory will become a basic member and can enjoy the existing features but will get limited information.
- If you want to become a premium member. The laboratory can download and upload a willingness to join the OHLN social network. Then, the laboratory will become a premium member who can access premium member-only content, namely:
- News/Exclusive Articles
- Research Report
- Document collection (modules/guidelines, etc.)
- Opportunities (Information about training, workshops, seminars, grants, research and others)
- Access the calendar (Can input event info from each laboratory which will later become the activity calendar)
- Join a Private Group
- And other features
D. OHLN Social Network Regulations
- All members are allowed to post useful things related to the laboratory.
- Posts shared from other sources are expected to be accurate information, not hoaxes.
- All members are required to use polite words and not offend about other members.
- Dont upload photos, videos, documents, links that smell pornographic, pornoaction and acts of violence.
- Dont post anything that contains elements of SARA.
- Maintain the conduciveness of the OHLN social network, interact with fellow members by prioritizing togetherness, deliberation, ethics in social media, responsibility and convenience in communicating.